Monday, January 17, 2011

Weight Loss Journey

Big LAUGHS
NOT!


I am posting this picture because I HATE IT! When I am getting dressed, putting on my make-up, and going about my day I DO NOT FEEL LIKE I LOOK THIS BIG!  Truth is: the camera is not LYING!  I feel like I do LOVE food!  People on TV are always saying that is not possible, but thats how I feel!  I love hot fresh french bread with some delish oil dipping sauce...I do feel like I LOVE that feeling I get when I eat it!  Have you ever noticed the "EXPERTS" saying that are skinny minnie?  

My husband and I decided to start this journey together! The Journey to HEALTHY!  I am very thankful he is helping me and I am helping him!  Last night I was dying for PANCAKES and BACON, but he very sweetly encouraged me not to do that!  Thats all I NEEDED!!!!

The plan we are following is Weight Watchers Online
In the first week I lost 6 lbs, this week I only lost .4
I did GREAT all week, and then BLEW it this weekend! BLEW IT!
I am back "on the WAGON", and plan to stick with it!  I think I needed to feel that disappointment!

So I would love to have you come along with me on the trip! It is going to be fun, emotional, and probably like a ROLLER COASTER! 

THANKS A MILLION 

BIG GIRL


4 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you. You can do anything through Christ who strengthens you. You are beautiful to me and Him. I know you want to feel beautiful in your eyes and I want to support you. You CAN do it!! Luv ya chicka! JuJu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you Kylie!!! i love you girl. you are so beautiful inside and out. I am back on my wagon too. i am doing the 'flat belly diet' and running a 5k in March. I too LOOOOOOOOVE to eat and my weakness is bread and dipping sauce. btw, don't give it up! just have some on the weekends like I do...i look forward to it all week. i love baking bread and eating bread and smelling bread and well, you get the picture.

    i love you...
    shelbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, Kyley! I've thought about starting a blog like this too - but have not done it yet. I think it is great you are doing this! My MIL started WW last year and lost 30 pounds in six months. A year later, it is still off. She swears by going to the actual meetings & hearing input from others. Just a thought. Best wishes to you and your hubby! I just started the couch to 5K running program...today. And I too, LOVE food. I feel your pain!
    Hugs!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. you can do this girl... you are the BOMB DOT COM!! hahaha.. i stole that one from you!! i still need to get you those recipes... they are YUMMY!!

    ReplyDelete