Monday, January 24, 2011

COOKIE &
WEIGHT LOSS REPORT!

1st off!
THE COOKIES from my last post ARE
AMAZE-ZING!
You have got to make them! I cracked up when I made the batter, because it was so little!  There was not much at all!!!!  But it made the cookies just like the recipe said, and THEY WERE SO YUMMY!  SUPER EASY to make also! I made them while playing PHASE 10 with friends!! LOL

2nd on our AGENDA!
WEIGH IN DAY for
BIG GIRL
(drum roll)
-2.2 pounds
WOOOO HOOOO!
No it is not 6, but 2.2 is BETTER THAN GAINING!  I am so happy! 

Here is another MOTIVATIONAL picture!  I cant wait to be able to smile and you don't see 3 chins!!  Also, when your fat and you smile....your eyes squint!! UGHHHH!!!!  Thats what I recognize most now in pictures...how squinty my eyes are!!!!!!  DRIVES ME BANANAS!

I have really been struggling with CRAVING!  Saturday night.....I almost REALLY MESSED up!  I was about to eat 2 corn dogs!  I looked at the calories/fat....said to my LOVE "honey I really wan't these...should I just go for it!!!!!!" he said "no way! Dont do it"  ANd guess what???
I DID NOT
instead I sliced myself and apple and had some of the light caramel dip!!!

I am also really struggling with EXERCISE! I know I would feel better and loose more if I would make myself walk or something!!! TOday I am going to really challenge myself to go for a nice long walk!

Hope you all ARE GREAT!
BIG GIRL

1 comment: