Friday, January 21, 2011

Here is todays yummy recipe!


I am getting ready to make these little goodies! We have some friends coming over tonight to play cards! It will be a finger food night!  Piggies, sweet n sour turkey meatballs, & chicken fries!
It is so wonderful! I can still have all of these things, but I just have to limit my self!  I have had a very lean foods today so I am gonna be ALRIGHT!

SO here is another motivational picture!
UGHHHH!!!!!! Look at those chins! COME ON!
My hair looks a bit greasy too!!!! Promise I take daily showers!!! 
I am hoping for a GREAT weekend! NO OVER EATING for ME!

A GREAT FRIEND of mine...he is actually like a brother to me, shared a wonderful recipe with me!

PANCAKES by "MONEY"
If cooking for 2 or 3
 
I used about 1 cup of quick oats or regular oatmeal
about 1 cup of Kirkland's 'real eggs" which are 99% egg whites (from Costco)
1/2 cup fatfree cottage cheese or 1%  (doesn't matter as you wont taste it anyway...just makes it a bit fluffier)
a little bit of vanilla  (and cinnamon if you like cinnamon)
I also add 2 packs of PureVia, an all natural zero calorie sweetner made from Stevia.  It is the only Stevia sweetner that I think tastes any good. I get it at costco as well.
 
Blend it all up in a blender and cook it up pancake style!
 
Since I see you like butter, so as a substitute try and add some Fabio spray on top of the pancakes!  That is what I call "I can't believe it's not butter" spray.
Meredith puts Avage Nectar on hers and I just sprinkle some pure via or some natural peanut butter on the top with some pure via.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tomorrow morning we will be having these with some TURKEY BACON! YUMMY! 
Thanks MIKEY! 

WIshing you all a weekend full of BLESSINGS!


BIG GIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment